Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love!

It's so hard to believe that it's been 2 years since I had my little man.  2 years ago today, I sat in a hospital bed just staring at my little man, thinking to myself, wow, am I really holding him?  He was just in my belly yesterday and now he's in my arms.  All of his black hair, little tiny feet, big hands, all curled up in a ball!  My baby who was 6 lbs 15 oz, so tiny and cuddly is now a 25 lb, energetic, hyper, LOUD little man! :-)  He has us rolling everyday and he's been the best thing that's happened to us.  He had us rolling just this evening, I heard Scott say, "ohhhhhh, Momma's gonna get you for getting water everywhere!"  He was in the bath tub by the way.  So I tip toe in there and say, "what happened to the floor?"  He says, "Daddy did it!"  LOL  Anyway, I could go on and on so here are some pics from birth to now!

Kylan David Maliska  
9/22/2007
6 lbs 15 oz
19 1/2 in long
Look at the little cutie below, not me!!  Give me a break, just got done going thru 21 hrs of lbr! lol
and this one is from this past weekend at Kylan's Birthday party!
There will be a separate post on his birthday party last weekend.  Happy Birthday My Love :-)
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

Awwwwww. I loved the pictures!! What a cutie he has ALWAYS been!! Happy birthday, little guy!